||2 years ago|
|Release/plugins||2 years ago|
|README.md||2 years ago|
An Ashita FFXI plugin used to repeat commands at a specified interval. This is an improvement to the addon called repeater.
Repeater Command Listing: /rp, /repeat or /repeater are all valid:
- /rp [set|unset] [command] - Set or Unset command to be repeated.
- /rp [cycle] - Number of milliseconds to wait before repeating.
- /rp [jitter] - Specify max. random addition to cycle time. Default: 0
- /rp [start|stop] - Starts or Stops repeating of previously set command.
- /rp debug - Toggles debug prints messages.");
Note: Cycle duration must be within 1s and 3600s (1000ms to 3600000ms)
Note: Jitter duration must be within 0s and 3600s (1ms to 3600000ms; 0 = disabled).
/rp set command /dance4 motion
/rp cycle 10000
This will execute the command "/dance4 motion" every 10,000ms (10 seconds).
If you require a randomized interval between command executions, you can simply specify an additional amount of time, called jitter, to randomly be added to your cycle time:
/rp jitter 3000
This will execute the command periodically, ranging between 10 and 13 seconds.